TheScribblepad

'Where it all begins'

Monday, March 21, 2005

Free Bird

Id like it to be a completely bloody surprise. On the day I turn 40 Id like to show up at work early, send bulk mail with something as cool as Chatwin’s “Off to Patagonia” or maybe, something nastier made to order for my boss and some of my colleagues who steal my ideas and hog all the credit, stop at the city’s only lame excuse for a park ,kick of my shoes let the grass underneath tickle the soles of my feet,Return home and wait for the significant other. I will..believe you me do absolutely nothing with my time other than read, write,play my beloved ole’ guitar and indulge myself in as much sport as I can. (If all this isn’t to much work in itself) drink in moderation, exercise again in moderation and practice vegetating…You see I plan to retire at 40.

I think I can do it coz time is on my side. I am you see all of 30. I do not have any debts against my name any outstanding bills to be paid or parents who need to be supported. I am in the process of working it all out in my head the amount of money I would need to maintain my altered lifestyle......to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home